Friday, December 26, 2008

Go!ng Out W!th My Fr!3nd$ & Sw33th34rt 4t 26 D3c3mb3r

Went to find my sweetheart at Lawrence's home near Permatang Pauh and also met Clarrie at his house....
In his house , he held two packs of presents and called me to choose one and he told me that this was my christmas present from him....
Thanks Lawrence....
Later on , we decided to go to Raja Uda tomyam mee stall near Kwang Hua primary school there for supper....
Lawrence also called Yett Ming to see whether he wanted to follow us or not because they didn't sit at my car before while I was driving....
At 1st Yett Ming rejected us because he was tired on working but finally he followed us....

Reached there and called some foods and drinks....
Some called tomyam porridge and some called tomyam mee....
While chatting and waiting for the food to be served , suddenly Xiao Hui approached to us along with her smaller sister....
We called her to sit with us because we also still waiting for the food....
The food served really took a lot of time because this stall was quite famous at night.... Decided to go back after eating....
Xiao Hui fetched her smaller sister back while I fetched Yett Ming , Lawrence , Clarrie and my sweetheart back....
Reached home by 11 something....
That's all for today....

My Christmas Present....

















My Christmas Present From Lawrence....


















My Present In A Closer View....

No comments: