Thursday, January 1, 2009

Go!ng Out W!th My $w33th34rt 4nd H3r Fr!3nd$ 4t 31 D3c3mb3r

Went to my sweetheart's home in the evening for awhile....
After that , she decided to go to Pacific with her sisters so we just went there by fetching all of them...
My sweetheart went to buy some present for her friends while her sisters went to buy their house things....
I just bought 2 keychains that could stick together if they are drawn close to each other....
The keychain were a boy and a girl kissing each other and it cost about Rm19.90....
Decided to fetch them back to their home after finished shopping....

After about 30 minutes , me and my sweetheart went to Sunway Carnival Mall to watch Lady Cop & Papa Crook....
We met Lawrence , Pei Xin , Xiao Hui , Clarrie , Ke Shin , Yett Ming , Chech Lun , Chuo Peng & Xin Kenn....
Ke Shin helped us to buy the tickets....
Thanks....
The movie started at 11.55 and this year we had a new year countdown inside cinema....
Inside the cinema , they passed us sushi and cheesecake for us to eat...
I think it was made by Pei Xin....
Thanks anyway....
It ended around 1 something and we decided to go to Nasi Kandar Khaleel near Sunway....
We chatted for awhile and called some drinks to drink....
They decided to go back around 3 a.m. and I fetched my sweetheart back to her home....

After that , I went to Chia Yik home for barbeque....
Ate and chatted for awhile and decided to go back because I could not reached home too late....
Anyway , I reached at 4 something....
That's all for today....

No comments: