Saturday, December 13, 2008

Go!ng Out W!th 33 Zu & 3 L4!n3 4t 13 D3c3mb3r

Today Ee Zu's really bored and lonely because she had to stay alone in her hostel near her college.... Pity....
She asked me that whether I could accompany her today together with E Laine and she thought now i'm still staying at my grandma's house....
I just tell her that I only can have transport after 6 p.m. because my sister will be back before that time....
Actually I already back home yesterday....

At noon time , I went to my sweetheart's house and accompanied her....
Few hours later , we went to a stall near Bukit Minyak to order some chinese praying incense for her mother to be sold at market....
After that , we went to Chai Leng Park because my sweetheart wanna eat laksa....
After finished eating , we went to Liton shop to cut my hair....
Really so sad.... Not nice at all....
Went back to my sweetheart's house after cutting my hair....

Went back to my house after accompanied her back home....
Prepared myself and went to Penang by car using ferry path....
Really jammed.... Departed from my house from 7 something and reached to Penang at 9 something....













Fetched E Laine at her house and then Ee Zu at her hostel....
Decided to watch Twilight but time was not on our side....
After that , we decided to watch Transporter 3 which I had seen before but unluckily time was not on our side too....
Finally , we just decided to watch Kinta.... A Cantonese movie....






























This movie really sucked....
It always repeated the flashback of the past for a few times and wasted our time watching it....
Besides that , we thought that was a cantonese movie , but suddenly some malay actors appeared in that movie making us didn't have the mood to watch that movie anymore....
We decided to walk out from cinema since the movie still screening....
E Laine was not satisfied so she decided to sneak into other movie rooms to watch other movies....
There were guards around so I didn't have the guts to sneak with her....

At last , we decided to go out to Gurney Drive to eat some food....
I ordered wan tan mee and sprite....


























E Laine ordered chee cheong fan and wheatgrass while Ee Zu just ordered wan tan mee but she shared her drinks with E laine....
We decided to go back after eating because Ee Zu was worried that my parents will be angry at me if I reached my home late....
So , I just fetched E laine and Ee Zu to Ee Zu's hostel....
E Laine will stay overnight at her hostel....
Going back after fetching them by using Penang Bridge and getting jammed again....













Departed at 12 something and reached home at 2 something....
That's all for today....

No comments: