Sunday, December 7, 2008

N$ G4th3r!ng & Fr!3nd$ 4ct!v!t!3s 4t D3c3mb3r 7

Waked up at 9 something and wanted to reach Gurney Plaza at Penang around 10:30 a.m.
Sounds impossible right ??
Ya , It's really impossible since i didn't have own transport....

Prepared myself and went out waiting for bus....
On the way , I saw my friends , Boon Keat calling me and asked me where I was going....
I just told him that I will go to Gurney Plaza for a gathering with my National Service friends....
He told me that he's waiting for Boon Hong and they will go to Queensbay by car....
When Boon Hong arrived , he told me to follow them together....
On the way , we went to Pacific to fetch Khai Sian and straight went to Penang and they dropped me at Gurney Plaza.... They're really so nice....

There , I met Phy Na , Gaik Pin , Woan Min , Nai Jeen , Aik Choon & Seng....
We spent our time by shopping , playing and watching Transporter 3 movie....













After watching the movie , me and Aik Choon decided to go to Queensbay to meet our own friends while Seng returned home because he's not so well....
We walked to 1 Stop bus station and we missed the bus because we walked too slow....
Finally , me and Aik Choon decided to go there by taxi....
It costs about RM30 to reach there.... Omg , RM15 for a person.... =.= #

When we reached there , I accompanied Aik Choon for awhile then i went to Sports World to find Boon Keat , Boon Hong & Khai Sian....
They're playing skating inside there and called me to join them....
It costs about RM16 for the entry but the time is unlimited....













It's quite nice but you will get hurt if you're newbie....
I said that because this was my first time in skating and I'm not good in balancing , so i always fell and get bruises on my hand and legs....

After skating , we decided to go supper at Bukit Mertajam stall owned by Pei Rong family beside Bukit Mertajam's market....













I told them I had to stay at Penang with my mother so I must back to my home after eating and follow my mum's car to Penang again or just put me at my grandma's house and cancel the dinner with them....
They told me they will fetch me back to Penang after eating....
Sounds crazy right ?? But it's the truth....

After supper , Boon Keat decided to watch Doraemon at cinema....
We went to Sunway Carnival Mall to see whether the movie had produce at that place or not but unfortunately they didn't produce it....
Later on , he decided to go to Queensbay again to watch Doraemon because we know that the movie had produced at that place and went to Penang back to watch the movie....
It started at around 11:30 p.m.













The movie ended around 1 something and I felt very tired....
They fetched me back to my grandma's home after the movie....
That's all for today...

No comments: