Monday, December 8, 2008

Go!ng Out W!th 5th Uncl3 & N$ G4th3r!ng 4t D3c3mb3r 8

My 5th aunty came to visit us at my grandma's house....
After that she told us that she will invite us to go to Balik Pulau to eat Pasembur....
At 3 p.m. my 5th uncle came to fetch us to Balik Pulau....
But when we reached there , the stall had closed....
After that , my uncle decided to bring us eat laksa near the town market....
We decide to eat at Chuan Heong Cafe....
The laksa cost about RM2.50 and i asked for nutmeg with plum juice that cost about Rm1.50....






























After the meal , we decided to go back and my uncle fetched us back to our grandma's house....

Prepared myself at my grandma's house and going to Ee Zu's house at 5:45 p.m.
Reached her house at 6:30 and waited for Ah V , Mim , Wen Han and E Laine to reach her home . We decided to eat at Zi Wei Yuan Restaurant near raja uda temple there after they arrived....














After eating , we decided to go to the playground near Ee Zu's house for a chat....
After for awhile , we decided to go back....
Ah V fetched Mim back while I fetched Wen Han & E Laine back to Penang Port Weld because Wen Han's car parked at there....
Going back to my grandma's house after fetching them....
That's all for the day....

My Ns Friends....













Zu & E Laine....














Zu , E Laine & Mim....














Me & Wen Han....














Zu & E Laine (Dont know what's Zu's doing....) xD


















Zu & Ah V....


















Smiling so happily....


















Drinking herbal tea....


















Myself , Wen Han , Ah V , Zu , E Laine & Mim....

No comments: