Sunday, December 21, 2008

Go!ng Out W!th Sw33th34rt 4t 21 D3c3mb3r

Went to my sweetheart's home at 3 something and took a picture before going out....













We decided to go to JUSCO near Bandar Perda for window shopping and we also took a picture at there....

















After walked for awhile , we decided to go to Chai Leng Park to eat Laksa....

Later on , my sweetheart told me that she wanted to go to beach for a walk and we decided to go to Pantai Bersih for a walk....
She also called me to fetch her smallest sister and went together because her smallest sister mostly stayed at home and didn't get the chance to go out....
There were many people went picnic , playing kites , playing with the water and even fishing....
We're walking near the beach and waiting for the sun to set....
Took some pictures and decided to go back....
Fetched my sweetheart and her smallest sister back and reached home at 6 something....
That's all for today....

Me And My Sweetheart At Pantai Bersih....

















Me & My Sweetheart....


















Sweet Or Not ???? xD


















Myself....


















My Sweetheart....


















My Sweetheart Looking At The Sun....


















Our Picture With Full View....

Views At Pantai Bersih....
































































1 comment:

*daNiel* said...

wah lao..go pantai bersih lo..no come find me...