Saturday, December 6, 2008

Go!ng Out W!th My Fr!3nd$ 4nd My $w33th34rt

Today I started my life by waking up....
Prepared myself and started my journey to my sweetheart's home....
Time passed by so fast until it reached 2 p.m.
I decided to go out with her to JUSCO at Bandar Perda there....

Unfortunately , she wanted to see Linda Chung , a Hong Kong actress who will arrive at Sunway Carnival Mall at 6 p.m.














We thought she will reach there at 5 p.m. but time ran too fast....
We left my sweetheart's house around 2:45 p.m. to fetch Clarrie , Pei Xin & Xiao Hui until it reached 3 something....
But later , we changed our mind of going to JUSCO because time was not on our side and instead we went to Sunway Carnival Mall.... So disappointed.... Can't visit Lawrence....
Gonna wait until next week....

Anyway , we waited for her from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. and still she didn't arrived....
The host announced that she will arrived at 6:30....
My legs started to hurt from standing and waiting for her to arrive....
But I still kept quiet because I don't wanna make my sweetheart worry or upset at that time...
Finally , she came....
Greeting all the people around her and singing some songs....
Her voice is quite nice and she's very tall....

Decided to go for supper and went to Raja Uda tomyam mee stall near Kwang Hwa primary school....
Fetching them back after the supper and reached home by 9 something....
That's all for today...

Me Going Out With My Friends And My Sweetheart....

















Myself....


















Sweetheart....


















Xiao Hui....


















Clarrie....


















Pei Xin....

No comments: