Friday, December 12, 2008

Go!ng Out W!th My Sw33th34rt 4t 11 D3c3mb3r

Stayed at my grandma's house doing nothing for the whole day and accompanied my mum seeing television channel all the time....
Suddenly , my sweetheart messaged me telling that she need me accompany her....
At that time , I straight called her cell phone and ask her what had happened....
She replied by telling that she need someone to be with her....
Without thinking too much , I just go took a bath and told my mum that I will go out for awhile and i'll be using the car....
Unluckily , the lift from my grandma's house was spoiled and I had to walk down by using stairs....
The flat is 14 storey and my grandma's house is at 12 floor.... =.= !
After I reached ground floor , I straight walked to my car and drove to my sweetheart's home at Seberang Jaya....

When I reached there , I went to find her and we decided to go to TESCO near my house but we cancelled the destination and went to JUSCO near Bandar Perda because TESCO is not an interesting place to walk unless we wanna buy some foods and they sold it in a reasonable price....
After we reached JUSCO , we went to find Lawrence and Wen Ging....
Finally I get the chance to meet them again since we didn't saw each other for a long time....
We chat to each other for awhile and decided to go to Big Apple Donut & Coffee shops to buy some donuts....


























It cost about RM2.20 per donut and we bought 4 different piece of it.... =.= #

After that , we went to Black Canyon Coffee shop and ordered american fried rice while we ordered ice mint peach tea for drink....


























After finish eating , we went for a walk , taking picture and decided to watch movie at cinema at Sunway Carnival Mall....
We decided to watch 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' at 11:40 p.m.

















I fetched my sweetheart back to her home after finish watching and going back to my grandma's house after that....

The entrance at the Penang Bridge was really jammed because they're repairing the road and let us used only road to drive....













Reached my grandma's home at 2 something and felt really tired....
Luckily the lift can be used or I will walk up to 12th floor by stairs.... =.= !
Straight went to sleep after reached.... Hehe....
That's all for today....

1 comment:

*daNiel* said...

yoo..alex..gt blog adi hor..haha..
erm...sweetheart?last time sweetheart?i'm outdated nw.So,pls updated me.hehe..