Friday, February 13, 2009

V4l3nt!n3 D4y 3v3

Does every couple treat valentine day as an important day????
To my sweetheart....
Did you treat valentine day as an important day or just a regular day????

I know....
As a boyfriend , I must prepare everything for my sweetheart to surprise her or let her feel happy and getting touched....
But i'm sorry....
I'm not a romantic guy....
As me , i'm a straight forward person....
I aready prepared a car by calling my sister back from Penang so I can fetch you go out to wherever you wanna go....
But 1 thing I can't prepare for you is that I can't decide where we wanna go....
I don't wanna decide myself because I scare you are not satisfy to the destination I choose and you can't go to the destination you wish for that day....
I know that this can make you feel that i'm useless because I can't give you a surprise....
Anyway i'm sorry....

But you replied me by saying that you dont mind about the destination and just do as I wish....
And you added by saying that you are not children aready so no need to make it perfectly....
And by the time we quarrel , you tell me that you don't wanna celebrate with me aready....
What does that mean????
Does valentine day not important to you????
Don't you wanna feel happy at that day????
Do you wanna pass the day like a normal day????
Or you just want me to surprise you????

Hmm....
Anyway , I just decide that we will go to Taiping Zoo for an opening....
It is because my sweetheart told me before that she wanna go to the zoo and I don't know whether she is joking with me or not....
That's why now i'm discussing with her and she replied like that....
Maybe i'm wrong....
I'm sorry....
I'm not really a romantic person....
What I can do is to fetch you go to the place wherever you want and to make you happy....

No comments: