Sunday, February 8, 2009

My 1$t 3xpr3$$!on$ !n Blog$pot

Love....
Is it sweet or is it sour....
8 February 2009....
The day I received a type of love and i'll never forget....
It begins....

My sweetheart going out with her friends at noon....
Went to penang for supper and visited Kek Lok Si temple at Ayer Itam....
Day are getting darker and darker....
She told me that she could not back earlier because Penang Bridge had jammed and she will go Padang Kota Lama for a walk along with her friends....

My sister will back to my grandparents home because she will continue study tomorrow morning....
This is the chance for me to stay at her house since my mum followed my sister and I told her that I will overnight at her house....
My mum depart at 11:10 and I called her to fetch me to my sweetheart's home....
Suddenly my sweetheart told me that her friends wanted to meet her at McDonald near Sunway for a chat and that time she still on the way back from Penang Bridge....
After listened to what she had told me , I called my mum to drop me at there....
She called me to accompany her chat with them but I refused....
Waiting at outside as a bait for mosquitoes from 11:15 till 12:35....
She decided to go back after I sent a message telling that I really feel not happy aready....
Reached her home at 12:44 and overnight at her house....
That's all for today....

My Feelings....
---------------
Sweetheart....
Do you really love me or you just said only....
I know that say time is very easy but it's hard when doing....
You had told me before that you loved me , but is it the truth answer for you to me????
If it's the truth then why dont you reject your friends since you know that I will overnight at your house and there are nothing to chat between me and your friends....
Why , why , why ????

Why you wanna treat me like that ????
I know that you and your friends wanted me to go inside McDonald and chat with each other....
Sorry guys....
Not I don't want , it's just when I together with you all , we had nothing to chat....
I don't mind that but what I mind is if I come along and accompany you , my sweetheart , can you concentrate at me as well as you concentrate at your friends????
This had happened before ....
Whenever I followed you to find your friends , you just concentrate in them and forget about me....
I really hate this....
It makes me feel that i'm hollow and spying on what you all had chatted....

But you had improve to a better person....
Last time you don't even wanted to hold my hands when we're together along with your friends....
Your excuse was that you dont like to show your friends in holding hands together....
To me , what's wrong for a couple holding hands together????
Anyway , today I really feel disappointed to you because you didn't care about me....
You rather choose friends to chat and let me wait you since you knew that I will overnight at your house...

To my dear friends....
I'm so sorry if I had hurted all your feelings....
I dont mind she go out with you all but I really don't like she go out late at night or reached home late....
Really sorry....
I hope that we can understand each other and I hope our relationship will not end because of this....

No comments: