Saturday, February 7, 2009

Go!ng Out W!th My $w33th34rt & H3r F4m!ly 4t 7 F3bru4ry

Went to my sweetheart's home at 2 something....
Decided to go to Queensbay , Penang along with her two sisters....
We departed at 3 something and reached at 4 something....
Walked for awhile and decided to eat Pizza Hut....
We called a set consisting of 2 regular pizzas , 4 cups of mushroom soup , 4 breadstick and a jug of Pepsi for drink....
It cost about RM46.90 but after the service and government taxes , it became RM53.10.... =.=!
My sweetheart bought a purple scarf that cost about RM31 after discount for the trip to Genting Highlands....

Decided to go to Youth Park around Penang but couldn't reached there because the road had jammed and closed for the Thaipusam Festival....
Wasted my time and fuel for about 1 hour trying to find a way to Youth Park....
Decided to go back for dinner....
My sweetheart called her mother to meet us at tomyam mee stall near Kwang Hua primary school....
We called 2 tomyam mee and 4 tomyam porridge and it cost about RM35.70 added with drinks...

Decided to watch Singapore's "The Wedding Game" at Sunway Carnival Mall....
We watched along with my sweetheart's family....
Bought 6 tickets and it cost about RM54....
Started at 9:45 and ended at 11:30....
Fetched my sweetheart and her sisters back and reached home at 11:50....
That's all for today....

No comments: