Sunday, February 22, 2009

$port'$ D4y 4t 21 F3bru4ry

21 February 2009....
Waked up at 5:45 and prepared myself by bathing and wear my firefighter uniform....
Reached school at 6:45....
Prepared for my team and went to field for marching competition....

After marching is sport competition....
I went for a 100m run and "tarik tali"....
Get number 5/8 in 100m run and 1st in "tarik tali"....

Rest for awhile and quickly changed myself into firefighter uniform....
Went to the field and heard my friend told me that our team get number 4th in marching competition....
Felt very sad about the result because we hoped that we can get 1st or 2nd this year....
Anyway , passed aready passed and I must look to the future....
I hope our team will get better rank in next year marching competition....
That's all for today....

No comments: