Saturday, July 18, 2009

B0n 0d0r! 4t 18 July

Went to Bon Odori in the evening with my friends at Esplanade , Penang....
Bon Odori Festival is a Japanese Buddhist observance honouring the spirits of ancestors , who return once a year to visit their families....
Traditional dance is performed to entertain the spirits of the ancestors....
We bought a coupon and it cost about Rm20....


























I bought a can of beer and it cost about Rm10....
So wasted....
=[

















After that , we waited for the firecrackers to be blown up to the sky and it started at 9 something....











































Anyway , this is my look during Bon Odori....
Scared right????
Some ppl say i'm crazy make up until like that , but some say i'm so cool....
It's okay if they say negative thoughts in front of me....
At least I know they care and tell the truth to me....
Hmm....
That's all for tonight....

















No comments: