Saturday, July 25, 2009

1 D4y Tr!p T0 T4!p!nG 4t 25 July

Wake up at 6a.m. and prepared myself....
Took my own pics before went to school....



















































Our 1st destindation....
Highway rest place , went to eat our breakfast at there....
I bought sardine sandwich and teh ais as my breakfast meal....













2nd destination....
Taiping Zoo , went to take some pics of the animals along with my friends....



































































































At last....
Mr.Fly....
Kekeke....

















3rd destination....
Taiping food court , I called laksa and leng chee kang....


























4th destination....
Bukit Larut , my most nightmare....
Going uphill using jeep and needed to turn 108 turn to reach the hill....
Felt wanted to vomit because the driver drove kinda fast....
Reached at the top of the hill and take some silly pictures with my friends....

























































































































After 2 hours passed , we need to go downhill again with 108 turn....
Dizzy....
=[

5th destination....
Taman Tasik Taiping , went to play kayak with 3 of my friends....













After 30 minutes , we went back to the base and back to our bus....
So tired at that time....
I slept inside the bus and getting snap by Ming Ming....
So embarrassed....

















Reached home at 7 something....
That's all for today....

No comments: