Tuesday, April 21, 2009

B3ngk3l M3ngh4y4t! K3m3rd3k44n 4t 17 - 19 4pr!l (1$t D4y)

I'm going for a bengkel to Menghayati Kemerdekaan & Memantapkan Budaya Perpaduan.... xD
Went to school at 9:15 and waited for the teacher to fetch me and my friends to the mosque near Siakap Swimming Pool....

Later on , we sat in a bus and the driver fetched us to Bukit Jawi Golf Resort and I stayed there for 3 days 2 nights....
There are more than 10 schools from Perlis , Kedah and Penang joined this activities....
Reached there at 1o something and went to register for a room inside the golf resort....




















































Checked in and put my things inside my room and snatch some pictures at the balcony....


























Went for a walk with my friends around the resort and snatch some pictures....
There are swimming pool and also tennis court in the resort....


























After few minutes passed....
We are announced to go to the resort hall for a lecture and break into different groups....







































Playing some activities and singing some patriotic songs after breaking into groups....
Later on , we went for a Malay culture dinner and I learned a lot from it....
There are Malay people having a wedding at that time and we had learned how the wedding started and ended....
Prepared myself by wearing baju melayu.... =D







































Took some pictures with my friend after eating....
Myself , Farid & Mun Chien....













Myself , Shah & Mun Chien....













Myself , Izzuan , Phy Na , Shah & Mun Chien....













Myself & some of my Malay friends from different schools....













Myself & Ms.Milo....

















Going to the hall again to watch 1957 Hati Malaya....
It told us about how Malaysia gain it's independence....
The movie started at 9:00 p.m. and ended at 11:15 p.m. and we're going to our room after watch the movie....
Chat with friends for awhile and going to sleep....

2 comments:

simpleangel said...

sound fun....

M i s s [ v ] said...

first day only ar? 2nd and 3rd day no more?