Tuesday, March 9, 2010

D0wn....

I don't know what is happening to me tonight....
Suddenly I felt so down....
I wanted someone or anybody to accompany me tonight but all are very busy with their own things and it's kinda late right now....
So I decided to go out on my own by driving my sis car around Penang....

My 1st destination is McDonald's near Gurney Plaza....
I bought 1 large set of double cheeseburger and ate it while i'm driving....






























My next destination....
Drive around my friend's hostel at Tanjung Bungah to see whether the environment are safer or still danger to my friends....
In my opinion , it's becoming more safer since there are guards around and permitted drivers only can park or enter their hostel parking lot....































Went back to my grandma's home after tired of driving around....
Reached at 1:58 am....
That's all for tonight....

No comments: