Tuesday, August 11, 2009

F!nd!ng My B4by 4t H3r H0$t3l

Went to my babe's hostel at 6th August to accompany her....
Before reached her hostel , Ah Zu called me to buy a deck of poker cards so we can play when we're bored....

When I reached , Ah Zu was busying playing Mafia Wars and we need to wait her for a long time to play poker with us....
xD....
We played for awhile and stopped , changed our activities by on9ing....
My babe snap a pic while I was busy with my lappy....
Cute right????

















Back to my grandparents home overnight and went back to find her again at 11 something the next morning....
Accompany my baby for the whole morning and we took a pic....

















I went to buy lunch for her and for myself....
We ate our lunch at her hostel....

Time was running so fast....
I need to fetch Ah Zu back to her hometown after she dismiss from her class....
Besides that , I also fetched my baby back to her homtown along with Ah Zu....
The Penang Bridge had jammed for quite a time....
We departed at 3 something but we reached nearly 5 p.m.
Along the way back to my babe's hometown , she snap a pic while I was driving....

















That's all for today....
I love you bi....
Muaks....
=X

2 comments:

silisosalisali said...

aiseh! ying seems happie with you.. WOOT!

AlexandeR said...

Haha.... Can't ar Alson?? Jealous??? xD
WOOT!