Tuesday, March 31, 2009

T!m3 To L3t Go Now

I hate girls that couldn't rely on themselves and always follow friends decision....
I hate girls that always went out gossiping and went back home late at night....
I hate girls that couldn't do for what they have just said....
I hate girls that always know wasting thier money in luxuries while they're not from a rich status....
I hate girls that couldn't understand that i'm still a student and I couldn't afford to buy luxuries items for them....
I hate girls that couldn't accept families advice but can in friends advice....
I hate girls that decide to choose thier friends 1st rather than choose their family or boyfriend 1st....
I think I should let go now because you're not my type....

Lastly , I hate myself for couldn't control my emotions and temper....

No comments: